SID11x2KQ ECAD Models
The SID11x2KQ is a single channel IGBT and MOSFET driver in an eSOP package. Reinforced galvanic isolation is provided by Power Integrations’ innovative solid insulator FluxLink technology. 8 A peak output drive current enables the product to drive IGBTs and MOSFETs up to 600 A (typical) without any additional active components. For gate drive requirements that exceed the stand-alone capability of the SID11x2KQ’s, an external amplifier (booster) may be added. Stable positive and negative voltages for gate control are provided by one unipolar isolated voltage source.
Additional features such as short-circuit protection (DESAT) with Advanced Soft Shut Down (ASSD), undervoltage lock-out (UVLO) for primary-side and secondary-side and rail-to-rail output with tempera-ture and process compensated output impedance guarantee safe operation even in harsh conditions.
Controller (PWM and fault) signals are compatible with 5 V CMOS logic, which may also be adjusted to 15 V levels by using external resistor divider.
Highly Integrated, Compact Footprint
- Split outputs providing up to 8 A peak drive current
- Integrated FluxLink™ technology providing safe isolation between primary-side and secondary-side
- Rail-to-rail stabilized output voltage
- Unipolar supply voltage for secondary-side
- Suitable for 600 V / 650 V / 1200 V IGBT and MOSFET switches
- Up to 75 kHz switching frequency
- Low propagation delay time 260 ns
- Propagation delay jitter ±5 ns
- -40 °C to 125 °C operating ambient temperature
- High common-mode transient immunity
- eSOP package with 9.5 mm creepage and clearance
Advanced Protection / Safety Features
- Undervoltage lock-out (UVLO) protection for primary and secondary-side and fault feedback
- Short-circuit protection using VCESAT monitoring and fault feedback
- Advanced Soft Shut Down (ASSD)
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- 100% production partial discharge test
- 100% production HIPOT compliance testing at 6 kV RMS 1 s
- Reinforced insulation according to VDE 0884-10 is pending
- AEC-Q100 qualified reaching automotive grade level 1
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
|Product1||Peak Output Drive Current|
- Package - K: eSOP-R16B.