SID11x1K ECAD Models
The SID11x1K is a single channel IGBT and MOSFET driver in an eSOP package. Reinforced galvanic isolation is provided by Power Integrations’ innovative solid insulator FluxLink technology. 8 A peak output drive current enables the product to drive devices up to 600 A (typical) without requiring any additional active components. For gate drive requirements that exceed the stand-alone capability of the SID11x1K’s, an external amplifier (booster) may be added. Stable positive and negative voltages for gate control are provided by one unipolar isolated voltage source.
Additional features such as short-circuit protection (DESAT) with Advanced Soft Shut Down (ASSD), undervoltage lock-out (UVLO) for primary-side and secondary-side and rail-to-rail output with temperature and process compensated output impedance guarantee safe operation even in harsh conditions.
Controller (PWM and fault) signals are compatible with 5 V CMOS logic, which may also be adjusted to 15 V levels by using external resistor divider.
Highly Integrated, Compact Footprint
- Split outputs providing up to 8 A peak drive current
- Integrated FluxLink™ technology
- Rail-to-rail stabilized output voltage
- Unipolar supply voltage for secondary-side
- Suitable for 600 V / 650 V / 1200 V IGBT and MOSFET switches
- Providing reinforced isolation up to 650 V blocking voltage
- Providing basic isolation up to 1200 V blocking voltage
- Up to 75 kHz switching frequency
- Low propagation delay time 260 ns
- Propagation delay jitter ±5 ns
- -40 °C to 125 °C operating ambient temperature
- High common-mode transient immunity
- eSOP package with 9.5 mm creepage and clearance
Advanced Protection / Safety Features
- Undervoltage lock-out (UVLO) protection for primary and secondary-side and fault feedback
- Short-circuit protection using VCESAT monitoring and fault feedback
- Advanced soft shut down (ASSD)
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- 100% production partial discharge test
- 100% production HIPOT compliance testing at 6 kV RMS 1 s
- Reinforced insulation according to VDE 0884-10 is pending
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
|Product1||Peak Output Drive Current|
- Package - K: eSOP-R16B.